Terms of Service
What are the Terms & Conditions for using this website?
- By using this website, you also agree to respect our rights to our intellectual property.
- We do our best to provide accurate information throughout this website, but can’t guarantee that the site will never contain errors. We reserve the right to make corrections, updates, or changes at any time.
- We may choose to unsubscribe anyone from our email list at any time, for any reason.
- You must be over the age of 16 to use this website.
What about social sharing?
All text on this website is the copyright of Crider Associates Inc., unless otherwise noted. Do not copy, post, share, or sell content from this site without written permission.
We do allow you to share links to this site. You are welcome to share excerpts (of no more than one paragraph and/or one image), as long as credit is given. Please include a link to the original content when sharing.
Does this site use affiliate links?
Can minors use this website?
In compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act) and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), we do not knowingly collect information from anyone under 16 years old. This website, including any products and services for sale, are all directed at people who are at least 16 years old or older. By using this website, you warrant that you are at least 16 years of age.
What information do we collect?
We collect information that you provide voluntarily when you contact us or when you sign up for our newsletter. That information could include your name, phone number, and email address.
How do we use your information?
- We use automatically collected data to improve your experience here.
- We may use automatically collected data to help us improve advertising campaigns across social platforms.
- We use your name and email address to send you news and notes.
- If you ever want to stop receiving our email, no problem! We include a link to allow you to unsubscribe from our list in every email we send. If you would like your data to be deleted from our system entirely, please contact us to let us know.
How do we protect your information?
We work with partners like MailChimp and Google, who are committed to keeping your personal information secure.
You can find privacy policies for the services we currently use here:
How long do we store your information?
Automatically collected information is deleted after 26 months. We continue to store voluntarily collected information, like your name, phone number, and email address, indefinitely, unless you choose to unsubscribe.
Do we ever share your information?
We never sell, trade, or share your information. We may allow trusted third parties to help us operate this website or conduct our business, which may include access to our users’ data. In those cases, the third party agrees to keep this information confidential.
We also allow services such as MailChimp and Google Analytics to store and process your data, as described above.
And we do release information when required by law, when necessary to enforce our site policies, or to protect our or someone else’s rights, property, or safety.
What about cookies?
What if something changes?
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.