Build it once. Use it thousands of times.
Designed effectively, e-learning works well for content that needs to be delivered multiple times to different audiences. (Think: onboarding new employees.) Self-contained e-learning courses let users access training on their own schedules, from their own desks. It’s a cost-effective way to train a large population, no matter where in the world they may be.
Good e-learning is engaging and immersive.
Professional e-learning courses are more than simple “page-turners” that users passively click through. Animations, activities, rollovers, knowledge checks, interactive scenarios, and other points of engagement should immerse learners in the course material.
Interactive e-learning includes a host of benefits that can make it seem too good to be true. But the benefits all check out. Here’s our take on e-learning’s many advantages.
- Asynchronous learning. Learners can take a course when they want, where they want, and at their own pace.
- Cost-effectiveness. E-learning can reach thousands of learners anywhere in the world.
- Consistent delivery. All learners receive the same information (unless you want to build in variations). This can be especially important with technical topics.
- Review. Learners can review challenging material at any time.
- Minimal interruption. Learners don’t need to take time away from work to travel or attend a long training session.
- Modularity. E-learning is readily adaptable to updated content, swapping in new information as needed.
- Online integration. E-learning makes incorporating or referencing content from across the internet simple.
We can help.
Want to build custom e-learning courses for your workforce? We’ve been in the training and development space for over three decades. So, whatever your timeline or budget, we can help you make the most with what you’ve got.