One-Size-Fits-All-Job-Training Is for Robots
Here at Crider, we create training solutions that tackle your team’s challenges, in your student’s ideal learning environment, and tie learning outcomes to your business culture and objectives, every step of the way.
Ready to get started?
Question 1: Where does your team need a boost?
- Front line salespeople’s Sales Skills could use a tune-up.
- New hires need a crash course in Company Culture.
- New products coming down the pipeline. Time to drop some new Product Knowledge.
- It’s that time of year to update the Competitor Product Knowledge base again.
- Staff hear feedback they’re “rude” or “shady.” Need a Customer Service Skills assist.
- Would be nice to set a baseline for Workplace Communication and Etiquette.
- Very excited to evangelize some new Process Knowledge and Efficiency.
Full disclosure: We can’t read minds. If your team needs a boost somewhere else, you’ll need to tell us.
Question 2: Do you already have a training method or tool in mind?
We’ve seen great engagement with a mix of traditional and innovative learning tools, including:
- Online, independent study courses
- Quick reference guides and apps
- Online article and information hubs
- Interactive games and chatbots
- One-on-one practical roleplay exercises
- Yes, even in-person instructor-led classes
And many more! Let us know if there’s a tool you’re excited to try.
Question 3: What are your training project constraints?
We’ve been in the training and development space for over three decades. So, whatever your timeline or budget, we can help you make the most with what you’ve got.